This sandwich is usually largely popular after Thanksgiving because of the leftover ingredients that could be easily used to make this delicious sandwich meal. Nevertheless, if you are craving for some monte cristos, you need not wait once a year to make it since it’s so easy to make.
This recipe makes 4 good servings and will only take 25 minutes of your time.
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 slices challah bread (about 1 inch thick)
- 6 ounces sliced Muenster cheese
- 12 ounces thinly sliced cooked turkey breast
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce or relish
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
Make a delicious appetizer – a grilled shrimp cocktail served with a Tunisian pesto dip. Shrimp cocktails are rather popular and common, so try grilling the shrimps instead to offer something different on the dining table.
It should only take about 10 minutes of your time to prepare this wonderful dish that serves 6.
- 1 pound medium sized shrimp with tails, peeled and deveined
- Oil or melted butter for grilling
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 lime
- 2 cups fresh coriander or cilantro (leaves and stems)
- 1 cup fresh parsley (leaves and stems)
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
Enjoy this savoury salad that’s just as good as a main meal if you are feeling like a light and easy meal. No need to crack your brain on what to make for a simple lunch, just spend some time to toss up this delicious salad and you’re good to go!
This quick and easy salad recipe takes only 15 minutes to prepare and serves 4.
- 4 slices bacon, cut crosswise into thin strips
- 2.5 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 large eggs
- 8 cups salad greens (about 7 ounces)
- 4 to 8 slices crusty bread, toasted if desired
How does a saucy sandwich sound to you instead of the ordinary sandwiches? If you love meatballs, then this saucy meatball sandwich will be double bonus to you. It’s easy to make and really appetizing too.
Make this easy saucy meatball sandwich in just 20 minutes and you’ll be ready to serve up to six hungry stomachs.
- 18 frozen cooked meatballs
- 26 to 28 ounce jar of red pasta sauce
- 1 medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 6 hoagie buns, split and toasted
- 1 cup shredded cheese blend
Want to make a different kind of meal by dishing up an Italian polenta? It’s really easy to make and when topped with delicious and juicy portobello mushrooms, it’s just heavenly!
This polenta with portobello mushroom sauce recipe serves two and takes only 25 minutes to cook. Enjoy the meal!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8-ounce fresh portobello mushroom, stems removed, quartered, and sliced
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1.5 teaspoons minced garlic (3 cloves)
- 2 tablespoons dry red wine
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh oregano or 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 shredded brick cheese